As my symptoms are progressing, I’m selling my loved Catrike 700 in order to help fund the transition to a hand cycle. I purchased this trike new and believe it to be a 2012.5, right after they made the switch to the 20 inch front tires and changed up the geometry, added wrist rests, etc. Anyhow, I’ve put a good amount of miles on it, but have always kept her clean and well cared for.
Expect stock configuration with exception of:
– Velocity Deep V rear wheel with shimano 105 hub and gatorskin tire
– Schwalbe marathon plus front tires (with a couple of extra tubes)
– additional mirror/accessory mount (for right side)
– Replaced rear derailleur and hanger with same as stock
– Catrike/Arkel side/rear frame bags
– Catrike front fenders (in great shape, rear fender that comes stock has a broken tab at the mount point that can still be engineered to work
– Catrike Purple Sky flag
– Ultegra SPD-L pedals (I’ll throw in the platform with spd pedals that came stock, and a pair of yellow shimano spd-l cleats)
– sensor mount
– Lezyne water bottle cage/holder
I’d prefer to sell locally (Portland, Oregon) but am willing to have a local recumbent shop disassemble and pack for shipping, both at buyers/your expense (actual cost, no mark-up).
Price without shipping/handling, but including all the extras listed above: $2200
Hit me up on my Contact Page with questions/interest!